Northwood Office COVID-19 Policies
Your safety is our top priority
Updated August 19, 2021
ATLANTA, GA | 715 PEACHTREE
- In accordance with the City of Atlanta Executive Order, all individuals must wear face coverings in an indoor public place, including businesses or establishments, regardless of their vaccination status.
BOSTON, MA | 230 CONGRESS, TOWER POINT
- The CDC has made interim public health recommendations for fully vaccinated people, including wearing masks indoors in high transmission areas to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 Delta variant.
- Although Massachusetts has not yet issued an executive order following the CDC’s announcement, Suffolk County is considered a high transmission area. Therefore, we request all individuals wear face coverings in building common areas. Businesses are free to maintain separate rules and requirements within their leased space.
CHARLOTTE, NC | BALLANTYNE, METROPOLITAN, PROVIDENCE PARK
- In accordance with Mecklenburg County mask mandate, all individuals must wear face coverings when indoors in all businesses, establishments or public places within the City of Charlotte, regardless of vaccination status.
- This mandate will be in effect through September 1, 2021, unless sooner rescinded or terminated.
DURHAM, NC | 555 MANGUM
- In accordance with Durham County State of Emergency, all individuals must wear face coverings when indoors in all businesses, establishments or public places within the Durham County and the City of Durham, regardless of vaccination status.
- This State of Emergency will be in effect until rescinded or modified.